New advanced point-to-point high speed microwave link
WAVEFORM-HS is a new generation of microwave system optimized for high speed Ethernet networking and of course also for transmission of standard E1 or E3 channels.
Thanks to the scalable concept, this system permits you the optimal selection of appropriate modification in terms of your actually required application and opens you the possibility to increase the transmission capacity depending on your present requirements.
System operates in standard licensed frequency bands with radio capacity from 10 Mbps up to 180 Mbps, 240 Mbps or 310 Mbps. When it is combined with CONFORM multiplexers it offers you the optimal solution not only for todays, but also for tomorrow requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Frequency bands 10GHz, 11GHz, 13GHz, 18GHz, 24GHz and 26GHz.
- Extended temperature range IDU (-5°C to +55°C) available on request.
- Extended temperature range ODU (-33°C to +45°C) available on request.
- Available modulation schemes QPSK / 16QAM / 32QAM / 64QAM / 128QAM / 256QAM.
- Available channel bandwidth
ETSI standards : 7 / 14 / 28 / 40 and 56 MHz
ANSI standards : 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 and 50 MHz
- Customer network data interface
1 x Gigabit Ethernet (100/1000Base-T)
1 x 10/100BaseTX for data or management
1-2 x E1 / T1 plug-in extension module
1 x E3 / DS3 plug-in extension module
up to 16 x E1 in combination with ATH mux
Mix of TDM + Ethernet / Ethernet only / TDM only
Capacity is dynamically allocated between E1/T1/E3/DS3 channels and Ethernet
- Up to 16xE1 or 1xE3, one Gigabit Ethernet and one Fast Ethernet traffic interfaces with true traffic capacity from 10 Mbps up to 180 Mbps, 240 Mbps or 310 Mbps.
- Capacity is dynamically allocated between E1/E3 channels and Ethernet.
- Microwave systems for fixed and mobile operators, alternative IT operators and end customers
- Ethernet traffic transmission
- Microwave applications requiring extended operating temperature range
Example of use